Patch Notes - Patch 44
Patch notes for Patch 44. Our sincerest apologies for the late post of the patch notes, we will keep updating them from now on!
- Noble players will now have their Leaderboard rank displayed on the Overworld menu instead of their Valor value.
- Added Right-Click context menu to access player profiles from the Match History and Leaderboards.
- Petra now has unique lines for Requisitions Order.
- Trauma Guard now has unique voice lines when played on a full health or very low health hero.
- In-match reconnect is now much more reliable!
- Added a visual indicator when the client is attempting to reconnect.
- If an action is primed when a disconnect occurs, that state is now maintained and the action is able to be completed upon reconnect.
- In rare cases where an in-match reconnect is not possible, a full game reload and reconnect will trigger automatically.
- Greatly improved the ability to collect and process match data to support ongoing tuning and balance efforts.
- Valor rank icons have been updated with more distinct colors.
- Many bug fixes to text alignment and small visual polish items.
- Fixed a rounding error that could cause your displayed Valor points to be off by one on the Profile and Shardfall screens.
- Fixed a bug with Visefang Primal that would cause it to remain incorrectly unbuffed after injured enemies unburrow.
- Vengeful Veteran’s rarity has been set to Basic to match the Novice Knight.
- Fixed tile lighting in Reaver's Mire at Low quality to not have a strong yellow tint.
- Fixed an issue where lighting in Embassy Gardens could be broken by switching the quality setting.
- Fixed an issue where Bot games could impact your matchmaking rating.
- Fixing an issue where it was too easy to set an incorrect value in the Max FPS option.
- Fixed an issue where models and effects could be orphaned while leaving the Store.
- Enabled a proper transition directly to the Player Profile from the vault opening screen.