Patch Notes - Patch 50
Patch notes for Patch 50. Our sincerest apologies for the late post of the patch notes, we will keep updating them from now on!
- Cannoneer now has art!
- Attack reduced to 1, down from 2.
- Card effect changed to "Has Poison against enemies that are at full Health".
- Health reduced to 3, down from 4.
- Health reduced to 8, down from 9.
- Attack reduced to 4, down from 5.
- Attack reduced to 2, down from 6.
- Health reduced to 2, down from 6.
- Now gains +2/+2 per friendly minion, up from +1/+1.
- Cost reduced to 3, down from 4.
- Card effect changed to "Warcry: Give adjacent allies +3 Movement this turn".
- Astral Pattern: Domination has been updated to require an 8 Attack Astral Champion.
- All four tutorial missions have had the narrative cutscenes removed to make them significantly shorter. The storytelling components are planned to be reintroduced in a campaign mode further into development.
- On enemy card overdraw, the card is now revealed and animates flipping over and burning.
- On enemy card discard, the card is now revealed and animates flipping over and leaving the hand.
- Cards added to the deck from a target will now animate from the target to the deck. For example, cards generated by Stellar Replicas will animate from the target to the deck.
- Cards that are bounced to a full hand are now exiled and the card animates burning instead of returning to the hand.
- We’ve upgraded Unreal engine to version 4.16. In general you shouldn’t notice this, but a lot of things have changed so if you see any unusual bugs, especially with graphics or performance, please let us know.
- Critical time now begins at 30 seconds, up from 25.
- Ending your turn any time before critical time now banks a flat +5 seconds instead of a dynamic range based on remaining turn time.
- Fixed a bug where Viperfang Primal’s poison would interact incorrectly with Splash.
- Fixed a bug where Crystal Queen killing enemy minions would incorrectly send them to the Graveyard.
- Fixed a bug where Warp Specialist killing enemy Deathhowl minions would incorrectly allow their Deathhowl to trigger.
- Fix for a common animation pop when Buccaneer kills an enemy with his ability.
- Made the word "of" lowercase in card names to make it consistent.
- Disabled a network feature that may have been causing reconnect issues for some players.
- Fixed the time bank showing an incorrect value upon reconnect.
- [Mac] Fixed a number of non-Nvidia cards complaining about no cooked SM4 shaders. They should now properly load the SM5 shaders, and allow the game to run.