Patch Notes - Patch 51
Patch notes for Patch 52. Our sincerest apologies for the late post of the patch notes, we will keep updating them from now on!
- Wynn’s ability has been changed.
- "Give a friendly minion +1 Attack this turn. If you’ve cast a spell this turn, give +2 instead."
Chaotic Surged has been replaced with Illumination.
- 3 Cost Orange Spell
- "Deal 2 damage to all enemies in a line."
Force Blast has been replaced with Lucent Lance.
- Lucent Lance
- 1 Cost Orange Spell
- "Deal 2 damage to a minion in line of sight, then draw a card. Discard it at the end of this turn if it’s still in your hand."
Fork Existence has been replaced with Ethereal Form.
- Ethereal Form
- 3 Cost Blue Spell
- "Choose a friendly minion and add a copy of it to your hand. Give the copy Shroud."
- Card effect changed to "Your minions can be summoned next to this minion. Give any minions summoned this way +1 Health."
- Warcry now damages a random enemy minion in line of sight.
- Health increased to 3, from 2.
- Attack reduced to 2, from 3.
- Health reduced to 2, from 3.
- The options panel has received a facelift. This is part of a larger effort to get Shardbound’s UI into shipshape. Upcoming patches may tweak the look of the options panel as we finalize the style.
- The social panel (friends list) now has a red badge that shows when you have pending invites or duels.
- Fixed an issue with new Zephyr Monk not playing his Warcry animation.
- Fixed an element in the card picker UI that would cause header text to not scale based on text length.