Patch Notes - Patch 52
Patch notes for Patch 52. Our sincerest apologies for the late post of the patch notes, we will keep updating them from now on!
- Zephyr Monk now has art!
- Trauma Guard animation polish
- Character Lighting Adjustments in Barracks, and Sinners Mire
- Static Discharge
- Cost reduced to 5, from 6.
- Skyborne Crusader
- Health reduced to 4, from 5.
- Some cosmetic upgrades have been made to the Options Menu as we refine the new art.
- Code redemption can now be done directly from the Accounts tab.
- Client version number is now displayed less prominently at the bottom of the screen.
- A Tutorial Menu has been added to present tutorial progress more clearly.
- The Campaign button in the overworld now brings you to the Tutorial menu. This should be clearer for new players until we add campaign missions.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Mulligan UI to become stuck on screen if the game reconnected to the server during that phase.
- Strict Packmaster and Pack Awakener can no longer buff artifacts.
- Fixed a bug where units with on-damage triggers would not trigger at all against a unit protected by Hadrien, The White Rook when Hadrien absorbed all the damage.
- Fixed a bug where certain units (Upgrade or Transform units) would not receive Summoner’s Aide’s health buff when deployed.
- Fixed Duskblade’s special case VO lines to match the his new gameplay.
- Fixed a bug in the options menu where you couldn’t update the Camera Controls bound key.
- Fixed a bug that would cause login bonuses to not be awarded if your last login was exactly 1 month ago.