Patch Notes - Patch 53
It's time for another round of changes to the game! Patch 53, hit this tuesday and brought some balance changes as well as bug fixes with it! But most importantly, the devs released a brand new map to play on! The map is called Lost Highlands and features a very lush and vibrant environment. Go check it out now in game!
- Health reduced to 4, down from 5.
- Attack reduced to 3, down from 4.
Raised By Primals:
- Cost increased to 3, up from 2.
- Now also deals 1 damage in addition to stunning.
- Anomaly stats increased to 4/4, up from 3/3.
- The time bank will now be activated even when a player is idle (has taken no actions) on a turn.
- Lost Highlands has been added to the map pool!
Some Shards are desolate. Some are dark and dangerous. And others are vibrant - dappled with lush vegetation and ancient technology that still flickers with the sparks of a long lost purpose.
- Upgraded Unreal Engine to version 4.17.1
- Updates continue on refining the details of the new UI. Aesthetic improvements have been made to various screens.
- Most alert and confirmation dialogs have been updated to the new style.
- The escape key may now be pressed as a shortcut to clicking the “back” button on screens in the Overworld.
- Improved code redemption flow in the Options menu.
- The Profile UI may now be opened during the tutorial or on top of any other screen in the Overworld.
- [Mac] Fixed a crash that occurred on Intel chipsets (e.g. Macbook Air) when spawning specific VFX.
- Fixed a bug on Reaver’s Mire where the maps’ ambient sounds would pop.