Patch Notes - Week 39
Patch notes for Patch 39. Our sincerest apologies for the late post of the patch notes, we will keep updating them from now on!
- Weavebreaker now has art!
- The winning player is now always eligible for Vault Progress and rewards, regardless of minimum game requirements.
- Adjusted the minimum game requirements needed for the losing player to receive Vault Progress and rewards.
- Vault rewards have been increased:
- The first vault of the day now drops 5 items, up from 3.
- The base vault now drops 3 items, up from 2.
- The number of ranged minions required for the “Split The Arrow” pylon has been reduced to 6, down from 8.
- The number of minions with Deep Strike required for “Blitz Tactics” has been reduced to 3, down from 4.
- The number of minions with Flying required for “Death from Above” has been reduced to 3, down from 4.
- The number of minions with Deathhowl required for “The Last Laugh” has been reduced to 3, down from 4.
- The number of Training Ground games required to complete The Botslayer achievement has been reduced to 250, down from 1000. NOTE: This achievement’s progress will update after completing one more bot game.
- The set of achievements requiring in-game feats such as Lad Avenged require playing a PvP match, but the achievement text did not specify this. Those descriptions have been updated to state that they are PvP only.
- Fixed a bug causing the First Vault of the Day to not be awarded correctly.
- The icon for the First Win of the Day reward in the Rewards Screen now accurately reflects the reward of 25 Chroma.
- Fix a bug with the quests that count minions (Artificer, Tribal Might) so that they trigger correctly when the exact amount of minions are played.
- Players who queue into a game through a Twitch Event on a streamer’s Shardfall are now correctly eligible for rewards and achievements.
- After returning to the Overworld from a game where a Twitch Event was completed, a new Twitch Event will now immediately spawn.
- Fixed a bug with Hadrien and Flesh Pile triggering on-damage effects (such as Fatelinker, Lightspear Justicar, etc) doubly when overkilled by a damage redirect.
- Fixed a visual bug with Vengeful Veteran’s sword glint effect.